Croatia as never seen before More About Us »

Menu

Useful links

The object is no longer available.

Apartments Čakelić

/ Žuljana / Peninsula Pelješac / Croatia
Add to selection
Booking on request
Own transport

Beaches in nearby

Distance from beach is calculated from GPS coordinates of the property and it can vary according to length of the beach

Photo of beach
Distance from the beach: 0 m
Type of beach: Sandy
Photo of beach Duba Pelješka beach
Distance from the beach: 0 m
Type of beach: Pebble
» Show all
Accommodation
Total Properties: 2
show only capacity for: 4 6
Show availability of the object

Apartment APP 4

Rooms:
Persons: 4
1st floor
016-JD-PP-ZU-4
without air conditioning without air conditioning
Smoking is allowed
The property faces sea view, the courtyard,
Guests staying at the accommodation can enjoy the use of communal kitchen, bathroom shared by multiple accomodation unitsunits

app 6

Rooms:
Persons: 6
016-JD-PP-ZU-2
without air conditioning without air conditioning
object info

object info

Property code: 016-JD-PP-ZU
Special offer is valid for terms till: 2019-02-02
Special offer is valid for terms from: 2019-12-12
Transport:: own,
(for large groups is possible to provide transport service)
Distance from the centre: 50 m
Parking: yes, the holiday home has its own parking
Distance from the sea: 200 m
Distance from the beach: 200 m
Type of beach: pebble
Services provided: Accommodation in a private house
Available from: ..2019
Available till: ..2019
Arrival and departure date: Any day of the week, directly following on from any existing reservations (14:00, 10:00)
Can be borrowed from the owner: For fee, Motor boat, inflatable rubber dinghy
Dogs allowed: free of charge
Knowledge of foreign languages: Croatian, Czech, some, English
Home-made produce: fish, raki, local wine, yes
Nearest shop: 50 m
Nearest cafe: 50 m
Nearest bakery: 50 m
Diving center in the resort: Yes
Distance from the property on foot: 10m
Distances are approximate and the value can vary.
Route planner to the resort of

Route planner to the resort of: Žuljana

Guests' ratings

Guests' ratings

Unfortunately we haven't recieved any ratings yet.

Method of payment for this property

In order to confirm your reservation, you need to pay a deposit of 52.7% of the total price. The remaining balance of 47.3% is to be paid in Euros directly to the owner of the property upon your arrival. The amount of the balance to be paid will be shown on the reservation slip (voucher) that you receive once your deposit has been received.

This could interest You

In this section our system shows the other properties in chosen resort or in whole riviera, with the closest parameters you've chosen in search form.

Photo of object Appartments Nena
Distance from the property: 0 m
Photo of object Secluded holiday home Pamela
Distance from the property: 0 m
Photo of object Secluded holiday home Pamela II
Distance from the property: 0 m
Photo of object Apartments Emanuela
Distance from the property: 0 m

Croatia

slevy LAST
MINUTE

For holidays in Croatia you will recieve a discount from 3 % to 5 % of the total price (Discount is valid until 30.11.2018).

Group discount » more

When ordering your holidays in Croatia by one person:

  • group of 8 – 11 persons
    discount 20 €
  • group of 12 – 15 persons
    discount 40 €
  • group of 16 – 20 persons
    discount 60 €
  • group of 21 – 25 persons
    discount 80 €
  • group of 26 – 30 persons
    discount 120 €
  • groups of more than 30 persons
    a discount agreement

Amount for the stay must be paid on one invoice
and will be issued only one voucher.

Follow us on YouTube

Why You should choose holiday with us

  • Steady company from 1999
  • Extensive database of various accommodation facilities of all types
  • On-line shopping with more than 20 parameters for search
  • Detailed offer with information about the neighborhood
  • Unique search method via Google maps